No other resort in South Africa has as wide a variety of accommodation options as Sun City. If you’re looking for unsurpassed 5-star luxury, something to suit the whole family, or your own comfortable unit away from the crowds – we’ve got everything you need. Each hotel has its own unique style, character and attractions.
Home to the Valley of Waves and sprawled along the border of the Pilanesberg National Park, Sun City Resort enjoys the fine distinction of being the only surf-and-safari destination within a two-hour drive of landlocked Johannesburg. Whether you’re looking for a romantic stay with your partner, a fun weekend getaway with friends or a North West holiday with the whole family, Sun City Resort has it all.
The Palace forms part of Sun International’s Sunlux Collection, this sophisticated 5-star hotel has redefined African luxury and elegance. The entrance hall of The Palace sets the precedent, with its intricately painted ceilings, mosaic artworks and golden zebra-hide upholstered furniture. Set within verdant gardens, each luxurious room in the hotel boasts handcrafted furniture, befitting royalty.
This luxury five-star hotel in Sun City has integrated the natural
beauty of its surroundings into its design, taking architectural and
interior themes from the legend of a lost African tribe to capture the
essence of The Palace. Think richly-woven colours, faux elephant tusks,
sculptured bronze and crystal, and jungle cascades. The magnificence of
the wild landscape is depicted through lions, kudus, birds and beasts of
all kinds; these are immortalised in statues, stone carvings, mosaic
illustrations, vaulted ceilings, dazzling flame-topped towers and in
artist Danie de Jager's bronze wildlife sculptures. With fresco ceilings
above and ancient tiles below, you are left to stand in awe at the
sheer scale and grandeur of the masterpiece that is The Palace of the
Top reasons to stay at The Palace of the Lost City:
- All 336 of the rooms and suites are exquisitely decorated.
- An elaborate breakfast and dinner is served daily in the Crystal Court, while by night the exclusive Plume and Grill Room offer fine dining. Enjoy lunches at the Tusk Bar and The Palace Grand Pool deck.
- The hotel has two outdoor swimming pools, and a private walkway to the Valley of Waves.
- The tropical gardens and water features are the backdrop to your luxury stay.
- Enjoy free WiFi throughout the hotel and fully equipped business facilities.
- Nestled on the edge of the Pilanesberg Game Reserve, guests have direct access to a range of safari experiences.
Whats The Deal:
- 3 Night Weekend Family Room Includes Breakfast, Only R12990, Value R22290 (Sleeps 2 Adults and 2 Kids)
- 4 Night Weekday Family Room Includes Breakfast, Only R15990, Value R20490 (Kids Under 12 Eat And Sleep Free)
- 2-Night weekend stay is only valid for Check In Friday and Check Out Monday.
- 4-Night weekday stay is only valid for Check In Monday and Check Out Friday.
- Includes entry into the Valley Of The Waves
- Includes Buffet Breakfast For All The Occupants
- Check-in: 14h00; Checkout: 11h00.
- Family room has 1 King Bed and 1 Sleeper Couch
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Bar Fridge
- LCD TV
- The Deal is valid until 20th March 2020 And From The 13th April 2020 To The 01st June 2020
- Reservations required: Call 0849878610 or Email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject to availability
- Terms & Conditions Apply
- Advanced booking required
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: CRD1742